I wanna dance
like no one's watching me
I wanna love
like it's the only thing i know
I wanna laugh
from the bottom of my heart
I wanna sing
like every single
note and word
it's all for you
Is this
enough?
I wanna tell
you and this is the only way i know
And hope one
day you'll learn the word and say
That you
finally see, what i see
another song
for you about your love
'cause you
love the me
that's full
of faults
I wish you
could see it from this view
'cause
everything around you
is a little
bit brighter from your love
I wanna dance
the night away with you
I wanna love
because you taught me to
I wanna laugh
all your tears away
I wanna sing
'cause every single
note and word
it's just for you
Hope it's
enough ?
I wanna tell
you and this is the only way I know
And hope one
day you'll learn the words and say
That you
finally see, how i feel
another song
for you about your love
'cause you
love the me
that's full
of faults
I wish you
could see it from this view
'cause
everything around you
is a little
bit brighter from your love
Not a day
goes by that I don't think
About you and
the love
you've given
me
I wish you
could see it from this view
'cause
everything around you
is a little
bit brighter from your love
Life is just
so much better from your love.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar